We have moved! You may now visit the new forums @ www.sacreddawnls.net and click on forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We have moved! You may now visit the new forums @ www.sacreddawnls.net and click on forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ventrilo

+10
Icecreammafia
Ryzouken
Tigerlady
Ossion
Ronnok
Ominai
Mortified
Suarve2
Kailok5090
Thalamant
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ventrilo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ventrilo

Post by Ominai 2010-08-30, 22:06

nuaghty naughty >.>

pot meet kettle Ventrilo - Page 2 634762
Ominai
Ominai
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GrimLoard 2010-08-30, 23:31

mmmmmm guiness love that stuff can never have to much of it Ventrilo - Page 2 735197

GrimLoard

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprius 2010-09-01, 04:11

I've never used Ventrilo but it does sound like a good idea for battles or intense events. Thanks for getting us a free server. I was able to log in successfully. Considering how I don't even like to talk on the phone, I will probably will not use it unless required.
Caprius
Caprius

Back to top Go down

Post by Kailok5090 2010-09-01, 04:15

Well to me talking on the phone and talking on vent are very different things. On the phone, because you called that person (or they called you) you're forced to keep the conversation going, which makes it annoying sometimes. But on Ventrilo it's a bunch of people contributing to the conversation and you don't really ever have to talk unless you want to.
Kailok5090
Kailok5090
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova (Devilmoon) 2010-09-01, 04:20

Yea nobody is ever going to be required to talk in vent, but later on down the road we may need everyone to get it just so officers can communicate stuff to everyone quickly during like events and stuff. Even during those though you wont need to talk, you can just use in game text chats if you choose to.
Nova (Devilmoon)
Nova (Devilmoon)
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kailok5090 2010-09-08, 00:23

I'd like to encourage everyone to start using the Ventrilo server now that we've got a bunch of people in the Beta. It's tough to talk to each other at the moment due to the business of battle and the slight annoyance of the /tell system. You aren't obligated to get on, however it would be nice for those of us who do get on to get to know each other better! We also need to do a stress test and figure out how many people our server can hold so please, if you don't have ventrilo, download it and setup our server!

Our Ventrilo info: nelbmahs.dyndns.org
Port: 3784
Kailok5090
Kailok5090
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2