We have moved! You may now visit the new forums @ www.sacreddawnls.net and click on forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We have moved! You may now visit the new forums @ www.sacreddawnls.net and click on forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of music is everyone into?

2 posters

Go down

What kind of music is everyone into?  Empty What kind of music is everyone into?

Post by Kailok5090 2010-12-06, 02:28

I'm sure we got my taste in music out in the open in my previous post, but I don't know what type you guys like!

Rules: If someone posts a band/genre you don't like, don't outwardly bash it. Everyone has their likes and dislikes. You can state why you don't like them, but please don't be rude about it~

As for me, I'm kind of mixed. I like very very heavy bands like:

Between the Buried and Me
Becoming The Archetype
Poison The Well
Torche
Baroness
Protest The Hero
The Absence,
etc. (I'll save some to post in later posts)

But I also like soft stuff with a good singer:
Circa Survive
Also Poison the Well (They're mixed both soft and heavy)
Ignite
Cynic
The Format
This Town Needs Guns

PLEASE post your favorite kinds of music! I want to start rolling again with the forums and I know everyone at least checks them! Hope to see some other people postin'!
Kailok5090
Kailok5090
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

What kind of music is everyone into?  Empty Re: What kind of music is everyone into?

Post by Nova (Devilmoon) 2010-12-06, 05:48

I'm just gonna say what I don't like since that's just easier. I DON'T like country(not NEW country, bunch of pretty boys... I would say I like country from 90s and prior), I DON'T like screamo, and most of the time I DON'T like rap. What kind of music is everyone into?  855352 If I can't understand the lyrics, or the sound of your voice makes my ears bleed... I don't wanna listen to you. Pretty much everything else I am cool with. I listen to a ton of theme songs and soundtracks from movies/videogames. When it comes to my mainstream tastes, I am primarily into more of the punk/rock/techno stuff. I also like classic METAL, not Classic rock.... METAL. Most of the classic rock I hear is annoying ballads... hate that.

Bands that I enjoy are:

Boys Like Girls
Relient K ( I'm not the religious type, I just enjoy their music)
Paramore
Flyleaf
Hit The Lights
Villencia
Say Anything
Jonathon Coulton (Code Monkey rulz!)
Wir Sind Helden
Michael Buble
William Bell
Phoenix Falling
Flogging Molly
Second Hand Serenade ( total chick acoustic stuff, but idc i like it lol )
RED
Shinedown
Disturbed ( mostly their older stuff, other than that not much of a fan )
StainD

Soundtracks I listen to often:

Soul Eater
Full Metal Alchemist
Ghost in the Shell
Final Fantasy ( all of em lol )
Repo Men
Repo: The Genetic Opera
Gurren Lagann
Metal Gear Solid 4
Cowboy Bebop

I have tons of others I like, this is just a basic off hand list of what I have on my mp3 at the moment. As you can see, it's a wide range What kind of music is everyone into?  932811
Nova (Devilmoon)
Nova (Devilmoon)
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

What kind of music is everyone into?  Empty Re: What kind of music is everyone into?

Post by Kailok5090 2010-12-06, 19:39

As far as soundtracks go I have the Halo 3 soundtrack and the Metal Gear Solid soundtrack. I also have the Inception movie soundtrack. All of which are VERY awesome :O
Kailok5090
Kailok5090
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova (Devilmoon) 2010-12-06, 20:35

Inception does have a FANTASTIC soundtrack
Nova (Devilmoon)
Nova (Devilmoon)
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down