We have moved! You may now visit the new forums @ www.sacreddawnls.net and click on forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We have moved! You may now visit the new forums @ www.sacreddawnls.net and click on forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gladiator Tips

3 posters

Go down

Gladiator Tips Empty Gladiator Tips

Post by Kailok5090 2010-11-27, 22:25

Well, I figured since I'm the only Gladiator playing so far, I might as well put up my own tips and tricks page for any other upcoming Gladiators that might be having trouble.

Disclaimer: I don't mean to speak as if I'm an expert, I'm only starting this pretty early in. This is a purely opinion based guide, so if you have any better ideas or changes to add feel free to reply below!

First off, the first 10 levels are pretty simple. What you want to do though is have at least a level 6 Conjurer and a level 6 Pugilist. This way you can equip Cure and Second Wind. You probably won't need both of them equipped before 10, so Cure is probably the best option, just watch your MP because if you cure yourself too option and use Red Lotus Blade (10mp) a lot, you'll start to notice your MP shave away fairly quickly.

I gotta go to work now so I'll be updating this later and make it nicer looking and such, I was kinda rushed.
Kailok5090
Kailok5090
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Gladiator Tips Empty Re: Gladiator Tips

Post by Xable 2010-11-29, 05:44

i keep forgetting how u can combine class skills cure would help SOO much to have

Xable

Back to top Go down

Post by Kailok5090 2010-11-29, 14:39

Aye, it helps a ton in tight situations! I've saved myself so many times during 3 or 4 start difficulty leves with it lol.
Kailok5090
Kailok5090
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Triciont 2010-12-10, 19:23

Gladiator /
Triciont
Triciont
Officer
Officer