We have moved! You may now visit the new forums @ www.sacreddawnls.net and click on forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We have moved! You may now visit the new forums @ www.sacreddawnls.net and click on forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vent Server

Go down

Vent Server Empty Vent Server

Post by Kailok5090 2010-11-09, 19:46

Well, as everyone obviously knows, the current state of FFXIV has left us a tad...disappointed, to say the least. While we all can't wait for the game to be fully functional, there's just no real content for us to experience as of right now until they 'hopefully' fix it and it becomes a full game. UNTIL that time, and even afterward, we need to get used to logging into the Ventrilo server. I know some of you don't like talking, however, it's really important for me and many others that we all keep in touch during this harsh FFXIV-non-fun time. So, if we all can get on the ventrilo, and stay on even if noone is on when you log in, more people will show up! That way even if we're not all playing the same games, we can keep in touch and have fun together and keep our feel of being a guild/linkshell.

Please take this into consideration because I miss talking to everyone!
Kailok5090
Kailok5090
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down