We have moved! You may now visit the new forums @ www.sacreddawnls.net and click on forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We have moved! You may now visit the new forums @ www.sacreddawnls.net and click on forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What games are you looking forward to?

5 posters

Go down

What games are you looking forward to? Empty What games are you looking forward to?

Post by Kailok5090 2010-10-17, 20:21

Post what games you're particularly excited to see release in the next year - or even something you hope to see be made into a game!

Personally, I really want more information on Kingdom Hearts 3 to come out because it's been a few years and I don't have a PSP to quench my Kingdom Hearts thirst!

Also..excited for DC Universe. It's gonna be awesome~
Kailok5090
Kailok5090
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

What games are you looking forward to? Empty Re: What games are you looking forward to?

Post by Ominai 2010-10-17, 20:54

fable 3~ not long now
Ominai
Ominai
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

What games are you looking forward to? Empty Re: What games are you looking forward to?

Post by Kailok5090 2010-10-17, 21:42

Fable III does look good! Comes out on the 26th for NA I believe, I kinda wanna go ahead and preorder it now..I hope it's better than the 2nd. I enjoyed the 2nd but it wasn't nearly as long as the first one, however destroying a town's economy was rather amusing..
Kailok5090
Kailok5090
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eurik 2010-10-18, 17:27

Diablo III.
Eurik
Eurik

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzouken 2010-10-19, 18:53

Duke Nukem: Forever.

What? It's a game!

But really: Pokemon Black/White, Final Fantasy (insert number here), Disgaea 4, and... I dunno. Bethesda's big new RPG? Fallout New Vegas looks okay, -ish... but I'm thinking Elder Scrolls. Hell, if they remade Daggerfall with a simple graphics overhaul and left the entire rest of the gameplay as it was? I'd play the hell out of that game. Sadly, I don't think the naked Daedra worshippers would make it in today's ultra conservative gaming environment, or rather, it'd slap the game with a OA rating, making it unavailable outside of sleazy skeazy online retailers... *sigh*

*looks at the Duke Nukem game* then again...
Ryzouken
Ryzouken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kailok5090 2010-10-19, 20:34

It probably wouldn't be too bad...Age of Conan Online had a function where women could take off their shirts and you could see full-on glorious breastiness. Just rated M for Mature I believe.

I'm also pretty excited for Diablo III but I stopped looking into it because all it does is make me wanna play, and who knows when that game is FINALLY going to release?

I'm stupidly excited for Pokemon Black/White, especially since I found out you can roam around in a friend's game with them via internets. PLUS I have a bunch of sweet pokemon to transfer over to myself when I get far enough along (Lucario, Darkrai, and a black charizard - and don't forget MewTwo :D)
Kailok5090
Kailok5090
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzouken 2010-10-19, 21:30

I'm only 50/50 on B/W. On the plus side, Ice Dragon is something I want. On the minus side, I don't dig a lot of the new pokemon designs... Some of them are okay, but... the starters? Not so much.

I'll probably end up getting the grass type... water otter and firepig are... not as good.
Ryzouken
Ryzouken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kailok5090 2010-10-20, 02:13

I'm going with the otter - only because his final evo looks the best out of the 3. I don't really like any of them though..hence saving my previous pokemanz
Kailok5090
Kailok5090
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Suarve2 2010-10-21, 02:10

guild wars 2, dc universe, more hours in the day and free time to play the games i already have, ffxiii verses, eve online expansion for walking on stations, dust 514, um i have a headache and thats all i can muster for now.
Suarve2
Suarve2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum