We have moved! You may now visit the new forums @ www.sacreddawnls.net and click on forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We have moved! You may now visit the new forums @ www.sacreddawnls.net and click on forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food Recipes

Go down

Food Recipes Empty Food Recipes

Post by Kailok5090 2010-10-03, 14:50

Well, through all our talks about food, and since everybody seems to know a lil somethin' about somethin' when it comes to different TYPES of food - I figured it would fun to share recipes! I know, I know, we aren't all old crones but I figured it'd be cool to see what different types of dishes come out of different areas!

My first entry - Alfreganoff (New name)

First, make hamburger until it's browned and then 1 packet of taco bell meat seasoning over it. Doesn't have to be the taco bell brand but that's my favorite. You can get each packet for like 79 cents and it'll handle a whole pound of meat each!

After you put the seasoning on the meat let it boil and then reduce the heat to about half way in order to keep it lightly boiling. It says not to keep it covered up but it cooks more quickly that way, just make sure to stir it occasionally >.> you'll ruin the meat otherwise, even on a low temp.

After that you just make some noodles: Decently large pot, lil over half way with water, bring to a boil (I like to add garlic salt and regular salt, it helps the heating process and also gives the noodles a nice subtle taste) - lower the heat to about 6 or 7 (I'm going to guess your knob on your stove goes to 9 then High). If not just drop the temp about a third and cook the noodles like that 10 minutes, also stirring occasionally.

Now just throw the now seasoned meat into the alfredo and stir!

I'll throw in others as this topic progresses :)
Kailok5090
Kailok5090
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down