We have moved! You may now visit the new forums @ www.sacreddawnls.net and click on forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We have moved! You may now visit the new forums @ www.sacreddawnls.net and click on forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linkshell Rules and Code of Conduct

Go down

Linkshell Rules and Code of Conduct Empty Linkshell Rules and Code of Conduct

Post by Thalamant 2010-08-17, 05:11

The following rules and code of conduct applies to all members of Sacred Dawn - in game or one the forums - officers and myself included. I expect everyone to follow them and my officers WILL be helping me to enforce them. Having said that, we are ALL here to have fun hanging out and playing FFXIV. These rules are meant to be preempt any conflicts, not to ruin your fun.

General Rules

• Have FUN! We're playing a video game for a reason!
  • Don't come into the Linkshell expecting everyone to bend over backwards to help you. Don't expect us to help you any more than you are able to help us. Freeloaders and beggars are NOT tolerated.
  • Please represent Sacred Dawn in an honorable manner. The way you treat others and represent yourself reflects upon your linkshell and its members.
  • Harassment is NOT tolerated. Period. We are a community of people from various backgrounds and walks of life and must be respectful of one another.
  • Please keep offensive language to a minimum. I understand that the game and situations can get stressful, but you don't know the ages of the people around you or how they might be offended.
  • Respect your officers. If you have a problem with one of the officers or with a command decision, than take it up with me.
  • No whining.
  • NO WHINING.

Conflict Management

Should conflict arise, the following rules apply.

• Conflict should be handled by those involved PRIVATELY outside of linkshell chat or open forums, or publicly in /say, /shout or similar chat.
  • If the conflict cannot be resolved privately than you may request an officer get involved.

Removal from Linkshell

• Removal from Sacred Dawn is only meant as a last measure of conflict management.
  • If a conflict is unable to be resolved, then myself and officers will convene to discuss the removal of any trouble makers.

These rules are NOT a request. Ignorance is not an excuse as this post is available for all to read, in plain English. I may amend or update this list at any time, but will provide notice of any changes. I'm not a strict, mean leader, anyone who knows me can attest to that. But I'm not afraid to lay down the law. Until deemed otherwise, this is a social shell.... Be sociable.

Have fun, I'll see everyone in game and on the boards!
Thalamant
Thalamant
Linkshell Master
Linkshell Master

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum