We have moved! You may now visit the new forums @ www.sacreddawnls.net and click on forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We have moved! You may now visit the new forums @ www.sacreddawnls.net and click on forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East cost? West cost? somwhere else?

+2
Kailok5090
Erumei
6 posters

Go down

East cost? West cost? somwhere else? Empty East cost? West cost? somwhere else?

Post by Erumei 2010-10-22, 07:35

Soo it seems like whenever I play almost no-one in our linkshell is online. East cost? West cost? somwhere else? 44601 Im on the west coast guys~ wheres everyone else playing? darn timezones~
Erumei
Erumei

Back to top Go down

East cost? West cost? somwhere else? Empty Re: East cost? West cost? somwhere else?

Post by Kailok5090 2010-10-22, 14:18

Yeah..it's been tough for me to get online. We're all primarily East Coast, but I work on the weekends and like I said before I've been obsessed with this book series so whenever I have free-time I shove my nose into these books until 3am lol >.> plus whenever I log on I see people on but noone says hi =/
Kailok5090
Kailok5090
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

East cost? West cost? somwhere else? Empty Re: East cost? West cost? somwhere else?

Post by Thalamant 2010-10-22, 14:20

Most of us are east coast, however I don't think that's the issue at the moment. I myself have to apologize for not being on lately. Have a lot of stuff in real life going on and some of it I think is cool and will share with you guys soon. So look for announcement in the next couple of weeks.

I think a lot of the issue is people don't want to beta test anymore. The game runs a lot better than it used to, but the issues that are there are discouraging. The game is aimed at casual players and people that don't have as much time to play. So when those people actually have time to log on, that don't want to get frustrated or angry with their choice of entertainment.
Thalamant
Thalamant
Linkshell Master
Linkshell Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thalamant 2010-10-22, 14:22

Also, I know its a month off, but don't be surprised if there are more people on checking out the updates in November and December.
Thalamant
Thalamant
Linkshell Master
Linkshell Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzouken 2010-10-24, 02:39

West Coaster here, but my internet is acting up. Can't get a steady 64 kb/sec connection to even play music, much less online gaming.

I hate you Comcast. I hate you so gd much.
Ryzouken
Ryzouken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kailok5090 2010-10-24, 03:21

I second his notion...Well, it hasn't given me problems in the last year, but everyone from the TE days can attest to how crappy they used to be to me. It's tough bein' a linkshell endgame leader when your net kicks out during your final CoP missions trying to get Sea unlocked lol
Kailok5090
Kailok5090
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xable 2010-10-24, 08:39

yeah whenever im on i see no1 on just eurik haha.. im western.. ill play in the afternoon some days and at night other days matters if i have school or work that day

Xable

Back to top Go down

Post by Kailok5090 2010-10-24, 14:28

It's also a matter of people being disappointed in the gameplay at the moment. I think right now we're all just hoping for the game to finish. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy our adventures! But we all know the game is lacking currently. Also, if you're looking to just meet up with people and talk and such, you can try using Steam or logging into our Ventrilo. That way we can all converse without needing to be on the same games :)
Kailok5090
Kailok5090
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eurik 2010-10-24, 19:29

I get lonely sometimes. D:
Eurik
Eurik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum