We have moved! You may now visit the new forums @ www.sacreddawnls.net and click on forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We have moved! You may now visit the new forums @ www.sacreddawnls.net and click on forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC Universe

3 posters

Go down

DC Universe Empty DC Universe

Post by Kailok5090 2010-10-12, 17:54

Has anyone been looking into this game? It looks pretty good from what I've seen so far. This would probably only make a few people itch, as the superhero style MMO isn't for everyone. Some people prefer the WoW/FFXI style with orcs and such, but for those of you who also enjoy this time of game, here's some videos I've found on the net on DC Universe. I hope it ends up being as good as City of Heroes was, because I LOVED CoH.

First, the cinematic trailer :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7Nf-m6WGl4

Next, character customization videos:

Walkthrough 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_Q76LO2ZOw

Walkthrough 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sU_Dg3zawU

Walkthrough 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ofXJrK1TWs

I think so far they did a great job with the character customization! I'll try and find some recent gameplay videos but there aren't very many within the last couple years so lol

Kailok5090
Kailok5090
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

DC Universe Empty Re: DC Universe

Post by Nova (Devilmoon) 2010-10-13, 01:25

I personally can't wait for this one. It looks really promising. One of the first instances you do is to help Batgirl(Batwoman w/e) take out Scarecrow who is trying to gas the city by using the sewer lines. I have high hopes for this one. I myself have it pre-ordered through steam (probably gonna get it for PS3 as well just because lol). Depending on who you pre-order with you get a different in game item.

Steam - Bane's Venom Injector

DC Universe Steam210

Amazon - Wonderwoman's Amazonian Gauntlets

DC Universe Amazon10

Walmart - Joker's Trick Pistol

DC Universe Walmar10

Gamestop - Joker's Confetti Bomb

DC Universe Gamest10

Target - Lex Luthor's Lexcorp Kryptonite Blaster

DC Universe Target10

GoGamer - Deathstroke's "Draw"

DC Universe Gogame10

Collector's Ed. - The above corresponding item plus Batman Figure/Joker's Flying Jester weapon system/Batman's Batdrone weapon system.

DC Universe Allret10

You can do all of you're pre-ordering through their main site no matter who you are ordering it from. You pick your country, your retailer and then your version (console/PC/CE PC). DC Universe Pre-Order Page.
Nova (Devilmoon)
Nova (Devilmoon)
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ominai 2010-10-14, 15:12

As much as i want to play this game i'm a little put off as to how obviously PvP based its going to be.
Ominai
Ominai
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kailok5090 2010-10-14, 15:44

Well City of Heroes/Villains had the 2 factions but they didn't mix them except for in certain zones. I hope it's not too heavily PVP based just because I like being able to choose. As you know. lol I'll look it up and see what's goin' on in that area.
Kailok5090
Kailok5090
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova (Devilmoon) 2010-10-14, 21:01

From what I have heard/seen it's going to be more PvE based than anything, though I'm sure there will be some sort designated PvP areas you can battle in. I doubt it will be like Aions' cheap PvP setup....
Nova (Devilmoon)
Nova (Devilmoon)
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum