We have moved! You may now visit the new forums @ www.sacreddawnls.net and click on forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We have moved! You may now visit the new forums @ www.sacreddawnls.net and click on forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plants vs. Zombies!

Go down

Plants vs. Zombies! Empty Plants vs. Zombies!

Post by Nova (Devilmoon) 2010-10-10, 04:03

I wasn't all that excited for this game when it first came out, concept of fighting plants with zombies...cmon...but there is some serious fun to be had with this game. It is a tower defense game where you have waves of zombies moving towards your house to come and EAT YOUR BRAINS lol. So you use plants to defend the lanes of your lawn. There are 49 plants, and there are 5+ level types. Along the main Adventure mode you use more than just one type of mode play to beat some levels, such as walnut bowling and roulette style. This game reaches out to anyone and everyone, it isn't too hard, but still requires some strategy. Totally recommend it to anyone who likes zombie games. I give it a 9/10 I took away 1 simply for the fact that the game has no online play of any kind (would OWN if it did!), and the lack of a level select makes it a bit difficult to get onto the levels you want try and go for achievements on.

And for your entertainment, I give you, Sunflower and the Zombies! Plants vs. Zombies! 500387

Nova (Devilmoon)
Nova (Devilmoon)
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum