We have moved! You may now visit the new forums @ www.sacreddawnls.net and click on forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We have moved! You may now visit the new forums @ www.sacreddawnls.net and click on forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget about our website!

Go down

Don't forget about our website! Empty Don't forget about our website!

Post by Thalamant 2010-09-29, 16:22

Just reminding everyone that I've put a website together, please check it out (link is in my sig).

I will be posting all news and updates that are Sacred Dawn related on the website, so don't forget to check it every so often.

Some stuff you'll see on the website in the near future:

Linkshell member of the week/month (will be talking to officers about this and possible rewards for being named "Member of the Month")

Whenever we do events, any items awarded and who won that item will be posted here (i.e. Congratulations to "Kailok" for winning on Kirin's Osode).

Version update notes

Also, please submit any images to me that you'd like to see in the gallery section. Just post the image here and I'll take it and upload it to the website.

If you don't see your name in the members section, please post that here as well.

Thalamant
Thalamant
Linkshell Master
Linkshell Master

Back to top Go down