We have moved! You may now visit the new forums @ www.sacreddawnls.net and click on forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We have moved! You may now visit the new forums @ www.sacreddawnls.net and click on forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Link Shells

2 posters

Go down

Link Shells Empty Link Shells

Post by Mappo Runt 2010-09-13, 13:18

Hey All,

Since I have never played a FF MMO can someone tell me how the LS works, is it just like a guild from other MMO's or is it different. Also I read where you could be part of other LS's, if this is right what is our stance on this? I was considering being a part of a server wide crafting LS since I hope to craft allot.

Mappo Runt

Mappo Runt

Back to top Go down

Link Shells Empty Re: Link Shells

Post by Thalamant 2010-09-13, 14:40

Here's MY stance. At the moment we are a social shell which means we like to chat, hang out, have fun, so I can not reasonably say we have to be someone's ONLY Social LS.

However, we intend to do endgame stuff when that's available for us to do, and my stance on that is (which you'll probably find in ANY LS that does endgame) if you want to be a part of OUR endgame activities (which won't be mandatory for our social members to join) then you should not be a part of another shells endgame that competes with ours.

Yes Linkshells are essentially guilds by another name, and we have to wait to see how the "Company" feature works cuz SE is claiming that it wants LSs and Companys, LSs being social from what I gather and Companies being more like a raiding guild. We'll see how it goes.

So, to be clear, you are more than welcome to join your crafting shell. Just don't forget us :P
Thalamant
Thalamant
Linkshell Master
Linkshell Master

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum